Naraka: Bladepoint January 5 Update Implements Huge Changes to Wishing Wells

Naraka: Bladepoint
Naraka: Bladepoint Twitter/@NARAKATHEGAME

Naraka: Bladepoint is a battle royale game unlike any other. This is because instead of killing enemies with modern guns, you kill them using spears and swords.

That said, a new update is now available implementing some really huge changes to Wishing Wells. For the uninitiated, you can sacrifice an item into a Wishing Well and get something else of random rarity.

Anyway, the randomness of the items that you can get out of Wishing Wells has been increased. This means that the rewards will now appear based on the rarity of the items that you throw in.

For example, if you sacrifice a Legendary weapon or armor, there is a 90% chance that you’re going to get a Legendary item. In addition, you get a 10% chance of getting an Epic item.

When sacrificing common consumables like grappling hooks and armor powder, there is a good chance that you’re going to get Rare items. However, Wishing Wells might even return Legendary or Epic items if you’re lucky.

You can read more about the changes here.

Update Highlights

Valda Cui
  • Shortened the delay before Tide Traps in Valda Cui's [Haze: Teleport] become active, from 0.3 seconds to 0.1 seconds
  • Adjusted the damage that Valda Cui knocks back the surrounding enemies when using ultimates [Nether Nightmare], from 100% to 10%
Yoto Hime
  • Yoto Hime is now immune to Vajra grabs during the 2.5 seconds startup frame before casting her ultimates, [Ominous Blade] and all its variations
  • During Yoto Hime's casting of [Ominous Blade] and all its variations, the action to fling the Blades is adjusted from blue Focus to golden Focus
Melee Weapons
  • Increased damage reduction effect on Counterstrike Combo after a successful Counter to all weapons. There will be a 70% damage reduction while being attacked
  • Optimized the animation performance of certain moves when enemies are knocked into the air
  • Optimized the range of Scale Rush strikes
  • Slightly decreased the stagger duration of the first stage of charged horizontal strikes when being hit
  • Optimized the range of airborne horizontal strikes
  • Slightly increased the attack range of [Horizontal Block] countering and running vertical strikes
Added Intimacy Relationships
  • Establishing Intimacy Relationships:
    • Each player can have 1 "Perfect Partners," 5 "Best Buddies," and 5 "Inseparable Allies" at most
    • Relationships once established cannot be altered. To do so, you must end that relationship and request a new one
  • Intimacy Privileges:
    • Having established an Intimacy relationship, you'll unlock an exclusive background for the "Friend Memories" interface
    • Once the Intimacy level between you and your friend reaches Level 6, you'll unlock exclusive in-game Rescue animations
Join the Discussion
Top Stories